Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cheers

Last night I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to finish Lethal Weapon 4, tonight I'm on my second episode of Cheers, I do want to go someplace where everybody knows my name and they're always glad I came. I'm actually watching Cheers by accident, I was watching back to back episodes of the Golden Girls then it just came on, damn I really need to get to sleep, you know you really shouldn't be up when you're inadvertently watching shows you're barely paying attention to. Anyway, as I said before my house was visited by Chac Mool last week, that mother fucker, now we're going to get doubly fucked, great, shouldn't have said anything. Anyway, my neighbor must have been the one who pissed the Mool off because it was his house that flooded and it leaked over here and they're really dragging their feet over (deep sigh) to take car of this, so I'll be crashing on the couch for longer than expected until the soaked downstairs gets put back together. In better news my teacher LOVES Killer Tofu, he says I've mastered the dark comedy and he thinks I'll just nail the finished project. I'm excited to continue writing now, but I hope I live up to his expectations :/ I'm off for Spring Break for the next two weeks now so I'll have plenty of time to work on it, but I also have my Science Fiction final in which I have to write a short story. I've already got a kick ass idea for that; a political urban western Escape From New York type, which now writing this seems a little overly ambitious, but I'm going to have fun with it, my biggest problem would be trying to not make it too heavy handed or cheesy. I hope I can pull these projects off, eh, I'm sure I can.
-Katie
P.S. I know those of you who were like, "Who is that Chac Mool, fool?" will be tempted to look it up, but let this be a warning to you, beware this venture is not for the feint of heart or for those who are light in the wallet...

No comments: