Monday, January 4, 2010

Top films of 09

21.Capitalism a Love Story

20.Me and Orson Welles

19. House of the Devil

18. The Lovely Bones

17. Observe and Report

16. Fantastic Mr. Fox

15. Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

14. An Education

13. Crank 2

12. Black Dynamite

11. Watchmen

10. Moon

9. The Hangover

8. A Serious Man

7. Trick r Treat

6. Up

5. Avatar

4. Bad Lieutenant Port of Call: New Orleans

3. Drag Me to Hell

2. Up in the Air

1. Inglourious Basterds














I would like to make some honorable mentions: A Single Man, Zombieland, Extract, Antichrist, Big Fan, Star Trek, Sunshine Cleaning, and the Hurt Locker (I would put it on my list, but it's getting so much love already I didn't feel the need)



If you don't like it go fuck yourself


-Katie

1 comment:

Steve said...

best list I've seen of this year. and your post definitely looks way classier than mine